(Original on kaizers.no, Text backup here)You can see one of the exclusive posters here.
They don't only top the Norwegian charts with a studio album for the sixth time in six possible attempts today, but later on, it's time for the tour opening concert at Folken in Stavanger!
- Folken is perhaps our most natural home. Back then when we didn't know that there was a world outside of Jæren and Stavanger, playing at Folken was the biggest thing one could achieve. We've probably got a slightly more nuanced view of the world by now, but it's still special to play at Folken. The atmosphere here is especially good, Terje Kaizer tells Kaizernews. He is also the person in charge of the merchandise for the band, so we ask him if there is something new at the merch stand this time?
- Sure! A new album and a new tour always brings opportunities for new merch, also this time. Of course we have the "normal" things, hoods and t-shirts, this time with the artwork from the new universe as well as some classical Kaizer artwork. Then we have various kinds of vinyl, and we found some copies of "Våre demoner" in our warehouse, and we think it's better to sell those to the fans than to brood them ourselves. If there are any limited edition versions of Volume I left, then we will sell them as well, but we actually don't really know that at the moment...
- You also have something new going at the merch stand, let us know!
- Yes, we have news for those out there who appreciate good poster art. We are going to sell Martin Kvamme's (who created the cover art for Violeta, ed. note) lovely Kaizer art silkscreen posters at the upcoming concerts. We're talking about four different posters, all printed in a limited edition of 200 pieces. They are all unique because they are numbered and signed by the band, and each evening we will sell up to 25 copies of each poster (not 25 altogether, like we accidentally wrote here earlier) at a price of 200 kroner per poster.
- And besides that, the atmosphere in the gang is probably good and nervous before the concert tonight?
- We are a little excited, yes, definitely. No matter how much and how well you prepare, it's always something else when you come on stage in front of 700 crazy fans. But we believe it will go well, and of course we look forward to it a lot!
The concert tonight begins at 9 pm! Tomorrow, Saturday, the band will come on stage at 10 pm!
In addition, we can remind you that the band will sign records at Platekompaniet in Stavanger tomorrow at 2 pm!